Help! I know it’s long but please read

Noor

I had unprotected sex on 20th may at night and then the next morning 21st may, I then took plan b that same day (21st may)around 1-2pm.

I didn’t get any cramping or light bleeding like I did once before when I took plan b. However since the 27th I started cramping near the evening. And over that weekend Saturday night I had sex but my bf condom came off and was inside the vagina while he was still going.. he didn’t cum in me since he realised soon his condom came off. I don’t remember the cramping staying much of the day untill Sunday. And today the cramping was all day. I haven’t taken any plan B after the 21st. (We got the condom out lol)

Other than cramping I’m so tired, peeing like every hour, and I’m not sure if I’m hungry or craving but I’ve eaten junk this whole day… and I did feel like throwing up the last few days and anxious but I think that’s just stress…but also getting annoyed at my mum and others talking to me.. I want to be left alone. Getting annoyed at people which isn’t like me even on my periods

My period is due on the 8th of June. I know plan b will change my cycle up… but the cramping came so late and I had no light spotting or bleeding like I did last time from the pill… I took a pregnancy test yesterday which came out negative. I know it’s still too early but has anyone experienced this?? Thank you