First a D&E and now COVID...

Kristy • Married the love of my life🤵🏻👰🏻4/21/18. Lost our angel baby at 11 weeks👼🏻 12/6/18. Had my rainbow baby boy👶🏻 3/27/20. Lost our 2nd angel baby boy at 21W3D 6/3/2022 👼🏻. Pregnant with rainbow baby #2.

I had a D&E almost 3 weeks ago at 21W3D after my baby was diagnosed with a neural tube defect and facial abnormalities that weren't compatible with life. We had a microarray done on our baby boy and a genetic carrier screening done on myself. Everything came back normal. We got his ashes back last week and started to finally take the steps towards healing and moving forward. Well, when it rains, it storms. We went to my SIL baby shower last week (she was 9 weeks ahead of me in our pregnancies) and it apparently turned out to be a COVID super spreader. A lot of my husband's family tested positive. And now my husband tested positive today. So far I'm negative and I'm praying I stay that way. We have a son at home and I can't imagine having to send him away with my parents if we are both sick. We've been through enough as is. I don't need COVID to rear it's ugly head now.