Covid

Hey guys I’m really worried bc I live w really high risk parents. Yesterday I went to work. Seemed fine and came home and had very very minor chills to the point of me doubting the idea of me being sick at all. I decided to take a test just to make sure and it came back covid positive right away. I immediately left the house and am quarantining elsewhere. I’m pretty sure it’s Omnicron but could be wrong. I definitely caught it at work even tho I wear my kn95 mask religiously. I’m hoping I barely caught a lot of a spores because of my mask and therefore wasnt very contagious. I didn’t have too much exposure to my family but my mom and I ate breakfast together yesterday but she’s fully vaccinated and boosted twice and I swear it lasted less than 15 mins and the windows were open. If hypothetically I was “contagious” a day or two before symptoms…. (So before last night), when could my family possibly develop symptoms. Is there a chance no one caught it? Plz let me know what you guys think. I read that Omnicron symptoms shows 1-3 days after exposure too.

FORGOT TO MENTION: once I noticed slight symptoms I automatically left my house and am quarantining at a friends house