Nervous, not sure what to do😩

I'm posting in this group because I know there are like minded individuals and I won't get aggressive comments (hopefully not pls be nice😭) I'm due August 14th and while I plan to have a home birth, there is still the possibility that i could be set to the hospital. Now here is my issue. Both me and my partner don't wear masks, and we're also both fully UNvaccinated. The hospital closest to me which is where I'll be sent in an emergency, their policies are concerning. If I need to have a c-section, my partner is not allowed in the operating room to witness the birth. Only allowed to stay in the patient room and only up to an hour post-surgery. If I have a vaginal birth at the hospital or have to be induced he can be present as long as he wears a mask, but is only allowed to stay for upto 1 hour afterwards before he is asked to leave. Now my worry is that if I have to go to the hospital and say I'm not in the right headspace after a csection or vaginal birth, there will be no one there to watch the baby if they take her from me for whatever reason. Now I don't want to get my kid vaccinated ALSO don't want to get the vitamin K shot or the eye ointment. My concern is who's to say they won't give her anything when they do their routine checkup after the birth. If my partner is not there during (if needed) csection what if they don't listen to my birth plan or they do things without my consent that I wouldn't want?

I'm in ontario canada, I wish I knew how to fight it so he was allowed in the entirety of my hospital stay. I'm just very worried as I don't trust hospitals and I have heard many horror stories about doctors not following what their patients say