Spotting 5 weeks 6 days

Emily

Hey all. I noticed yesterday morning when I woke up I had light brown spotting when I wiped. It’s more watery than anything else. I had the most amount on my first wipe. I went to the Er freaking out and after going a few more times it quit. It just got lighter and lighter. The last few wipes around 8 last night just looked like a couple dark brown coffee grounds but that was it.

I woke up this morning, and I’m noticing the same thing. I’m having the same cramps I’ve been having this entire time, but I’m also almost at 6 weeks and I’m experiencing no breast pain or nausea. Anyone have any ideas? I did go to the Er but after waiting 6 hours with nothing to eat, and being told they couldn’t give me an estimated wait time or food I gave up and came home.

Is this what miscarriage feels like? It that what it’ looks like? It’s darker in the morning and lighter throughout the day until it’s just gone? Doesn’t get any heavier than my first wipe of the day.

Any advice would be great. This is my first pregnancy and I’m really stressing out. My appointment isn’t until the 29th of august 😭