37weeks

tammy

I am 37 weeks, I woke up this morning at 4ish in the morning feeling shocking like I needed to be sick belly turning running to the bathroom and having to use the bathroom (sorry about that part) but I went back to sleep to see if that would help me as I wasn’t getting no pains other then headaches feeling sick and feeling like I needed the bathroom. I woke back up & it still was their till about 11.30am I still don’t feel well but it’s just my head & feeling like my belly turning.

i am not in pain like period pains or anything.

just my belly has been turning badly.

could this be 24 hour before labour as a few people has told me she’s moving around and my belly gets hard every time she moves I didn’t think anything off this but some people telling me different things I hasn’t shown nothing other then normal clear discharge ( once again I’m sorry about this ) as you don’t need to read that part & i am just generally worried and scared :( I’m scared are red to go into labour and something bad happens I just want to give brith now & be in the car on way home with her in car seat I will generally break down crying because I will no I was worried for nothing but not ever goes right for me. It made it worse due to at 8:40am this morning, I was woken up to magpie pecking on my window I open the curtain to see what was the knocking & it was a magpie and he/she flow off but I am being told that’s a sign above meaning a death is coming :( I don’t no why people said that bht they have got me crying breaking down please can somebody help me