Any info on lose skin after weight loss

So this sadly isn't my first roddeo I lost weight when I was 17 thur 21ish went from 319 to 165 had a lot of extra skin and always said after I had kids when I was older I was getting a tummy tuck 😅 well I got older and started falling back to old habits as I got a job married and had 2 kids now I am working on losing weight but am trying so hard to be sure I won't have extra skin one of my pregnancies ended in a c section and it took alot out of me to the point of still having issues with it today so I am scared I will end up with a bunch of extra skin fall back into my habits and gain every pound back I see a therapist and have explained and showed her pictures of how small I was and how fat I thought I was due to extra skin I have never been comfortable in my own skin since I have always been overweight took me years to lose it and still feel disappointed I want to be able to put on my pants and not have to tuck my tummy in it I want to be able to run with my kids without skin hanging over I am in my 30s and have never been able to look down in the shower and see my whole body instead i have to lift my tummy up to clean under it

My question is has anyone lost petty much 200 pounds and not had extra skin and if so what helped or if you had a tummy tuck or skin removal surgery how did you do afterwards with recovery

I want to be the best me and that started with mental health Healther eating and just very anxious with what to expect only lose 2 ponds a week working with a nutritionist because they believe that will help with extra skin since the idea of having extra skin gives me anxiety 😮‍💨

I am 50 pounds down and fell like I can already see extra skin