My mom making me feel guilty for trying to get rest for work

Sarah

So I have a uti I got on antibiotics and the ones the doctors gave me didn’t knock out the uti and sent my meds to the wrong clinic so I went to another doctor and got on more antibiotics. I’m supposed to get a call from the doctor wether or not if the bacteria is resistant to the strain of bacteria currently effecting the uti. But anyways back to the point. I’ve been going into work all weekend long with a uti and trying my best to manage it just by taking Tylenol and azo and drinking lots of cranberry juice. I live with my mom unfortunately and she’s quite a bitch and makes me feel bad for trying to rest when I’m sick. I find this quite annoying and I am going into work early 5am shifts and she refuses to let me sleep and purposely wakes me up just to tell me things that have no relevancy or tells me to clean something that’s already been done. Why does my mom bear no sympathy towards my pain like I’m a liar or something. I feel like I’m being gaslit 24/7 I’ve been trying to save up money to move out and then money magically goes missing or she asks me to buy something and never pays me back. How am I supposed to give my all with cleaning and chores if I’m not even allowed to rest?