Need ideas for a “I’m sorry” gift

A

So I was supposed to watch my friends toddler for her in a couple days while she had her new baby so that her husband could be with her in the hospital. My daughter just tested positive for RSV, so I explained what happened and told her that we wouldn’t be able to watch her son due to the risk of RSV with newborns. My daughter will still be contagious, and she could spread it to the toddler, who could spread it to the new baby. She completely understood, but I feel so guilty☹️. I know it’s not my fault, but I feel so bad to be making her stress last minute to find someone. What can I do in other ways to support? I was thinking an electronic gift card for food, and then dropping off a casserole stew once we aren’t contagious? Not visiting baby, just dropping off food once she isn’t sick. Anyways, I could use any and all ideas of things I can do from afar.

Thanks!💚💚💚

UPDATE: I ordered several self care items along with diapers, wipes, and a gift for their toddler to be delivered by Walmart tomorrow! Once we’re better, we plan to drop off some meals and fast food gift cards. Thank you for all the suggestions!