3 year old won’t pee AT ALL - potty training

💕

Ok so we started potty training Monday. Ever since, my daughter holds it for hours. She didn’t fully go all day yesterday, just little bits when bladder got too full and she couldn’t stop it

It’s about 2am. I put a diaper on for bed at 6pm. She is usually the best sleeper, but she woke up around 9pm crying a lot and couldn’t sleep so I brought her to my bed with me. She’s nonstop wiggling around avoiding going. Her diaper is 100% dry. She’s laying down trying to sleep but she’s been laying here awake for hours wiggling around trying to avoid going

I asked if she needed her potty chair, she said yes, but she didn’t go (she’s been avoiding going in there throughout the day too, but she knows that’s where to go potty.. she’s just all around trying not to go anywhere)

I told her several times she has a diaper on she can go potty in her diaper. She’s avoiding it as hard as she can. I don’t even remember the last time she’s gone? It’s been probably close to 12 hours and that was just her partially going

I am sure this is behavioral and she’s not in any actual pain, but I obviously don’t want it to get to that point of a uti or something else

I feel so bad and idk what to do :( we’ve tried all the tricks on the potty to make her go. Nothing works. I just feel desperate to get her and her poor little body some relief