Need some advice for immunity support (NO VACCINES or ANTIBIOTICS THANKS!)

My daughter has a sinus infection and I want to try home remedies first. We tried the garlic up the nose but she's 3 and I'm worried she'll shove it really far up there. It did get tonnes of stuff out of her face tho! We've tried elderberry juice and eucalyptus essential oil and some natural shower fizzers and they worked pretty good.

Her snot is thick like glue, and dark yellow/green. She also has a headache, some swelling on her cheek (I think from rubbing it) and says her teeth hurt. No fever, tonnes of stuff pouring out her nose though. She's gone through two Kleenex boxes today.

Open to essential oils, juices, poultices etc before I call the doctor tomorrow. I don't like to put her on antibiotics if I can help it!

Edit: WOULD YOU PEOPLE RELAX? I said I'm calling her doctor tomorrow!!!! Christ! There are no appointments today and I already tried. There's no urgent care where I'm at and the nearest ER is an hour away. OBVIOUSLY I would take her if she was really really sick. She has a minor headache. Her cheek is swollen but it's not over her sinuses, it's like chipmunk swollen if that makes sense. She's been rubbing her face so it's so minor you wouldn't even know it was there if her cheek wasn't red from her rubbing it.

Christ.

UPDATE: We spent the night in the ER so in the morning I called the doctor. I ended up leaving the ER at 11am (lovely forms to sign and complete waste of over 14 hours of my time my time) because I got into the doctors for 1pm. We were in and out in 20 minutes at her doctor's. My daughter does NOT have a sinus infection, thankfully, but does have a nasty head cold. Guess what she suggested? Warm compresses and a humidifier.

So yeah... I DID go to the ER because y'all freaked me out and made me feel like a shit parent thinking my daughter would lose her vision. So thank you for that 🫡