Weight Question

Angela • Baby Boy Born July 20th 2016💙 Baby Girl Born August 24th 2018 🎀 Baby Girl #2 Born January 2022 🎀 🌈 Baby Boy #2 born May 17th 2024 💙
Hey guys FTM here, So I'm about 10 weeks and 3 days. I'm typically a smaller built person, not skinny but small. I'm 5'0 and the most I've ever weighed was 130. So I went in to the doctors about 4 weeks and I weighed 127, which was normal for me. I went back in for my ultrasound at 9 weeks and I was down to 116. For me, I haven't been that small since highschool so that was shocking since I don't feel thinner because of my little baby pooch. I'm not worried but at what point is losing weight dangerous for baby? I havent had any naseau so throwing up isn't why I'm losing I just haven't been hungry, I currently only eat maybe 2-3 meals a day with no snacking. I just haven't had an appetite. Like I know this sounds weird but should I be worried about I guess starving baby? At what point will this effect him/her? I just don't want to be doing anything wrong.