Is it wrong for your spouse or s.o to not help raise your kids ?

So my bf has been raising my first son since he was 3 months old. My son is going on 5 and he still hasn’t learned his name. I know we’re both responsible but lately I feel I’ve been doing everything with my son & he hasn’t been doing anything . I haven’t stayed consistent with his name but I feel I need someone to be my strong point.

We we’re having a conversation the other day and his comment was , well why do I have to be the one to teach him? I was so baffled he asked that bc he’s the only father figure in this house and my son is all he knows.

He also said I was putting too much pressure on him with responsibility with someone else’s kids and has been with me almost 5 yrs. He’s also been screaming we’re a family for the longest. Been w him since 2019, I don’t understand..

He also has kids so it’s not new to him & he refuses to leave or let me find someone more in my league.. If I was living with him with & his kids I wouldn’t mind helping him in areas THEY needed help with, just helping as a parental figure period. especially if I was taking on that mother role and I honestly think It should also be the other way around w no Questions Asked! It’s not like it’s been 5 months it will be 5 yrs Soon