Relationship ?'s fellatio TMI

My boyfriend says that he wants fellatio (head) at least 3 times a week until ejaculation... This is in addition to intercourse... I've always thought of fellatio as just a part of foreplay and has been in my previous relationships aside from every once in a while around periods or just if the mood is right... Also, I let him know that it hurts me doing it so much and his only reply is once you get better at it, it will be faster...

He thinks I'm just not willing to try and honestly 20-30 mins head sessions 3 times a week doesn't sound appealing to me in addition to head as foreplay... I like it for foreplay but once my jaw starts hurting I prefer to finish with intercourse...

I know every relationship is different and we are long distance right now so maybe we're just overthinking how reality will be when we live close to each other, but I'm looking for advice or reality of how other relationships are... Am I wrong for thinking it's mostly foreplay ?... Should he care more that his pleasure causes me physical pain ?? What's a good compromise ??

Though I'm not worried about him cheating my biggest fear is not being able to satisfy him sexually and him getting it elsewhere or ending the relationship or staying but is unfulfilled...

Vote below to see results!