Frustrated! Pregnant rant

💙Shadoe✨ • Just conceived our rainbow baby:) M/C in March 14 & chemical November 14... Going to marry the man of my dreams<3 After 14 months of trying finally got our BFP 8/7/15! Praying for a sticky baby🚼

I am starting to get really aggravated at people... I am pregnant not crippled or broken or a child! Yes there are some limitations to pregnancy. Yes i am taking it easier than normal because i am pregnant. But Damn... People are starting to really treat me differently now and im tired of it! Things like "you need to wear a hat when youre outside because of baby" ... Im a grown adult and can and will choose when to wear a hat and every time i go outside is not necessary. Or "you cant have coffee youre pregnant". No I'm not supposed to gorge myself on coffee but now an again it is perfectly fine! Or "oh my god you can't pick that up or carry it" it weighs 10 freaking pounds. If i need help i will immediately ask for it. But. Im not broken an am still an adult...

Have any of you ladies had this problem? And what did you do about it?

I am 26+3 now and still have a ways to go.. I dont even wanna know what its gonna be like when im much further along...