Is this Pms or Pregnancy

Michae
I was supposed to get my period 2days ago according to Glow. It didn't come I just had clear discharge. I didn't really pay it much mind because I have pregnancy symptoms for pms all the time. What alarmed me is I haven't had a late period in years. The next day I felt cramps which I normally don't have and still no period, just spotting. The clear discharge changed to brown & then pink and then red but not much at all. Normally I have extremely heavy period's full of clots so this is weird. I went to the bathroom at work and noticed a lil blood so I said to myself your cycle is probably changing it's coming down. But it's been so light & so delicate but I full of cramps, not to mention I felt a cramp so strong the other night I let out a slight wimper. Like I said I am due for a period but all of my pms symptoms are normally pregnancy symptoms so I have everything from the cravings to the dizziness to the mood swings. However my breast normally hurt like hell but this time they don't, there just really full & for the first time ever my nipples we're so tingly to the point I almost rubbed them at work,I can't exactly describe the tingly feeling but it's so annoying. And these are the most cramps I've had since I was a teen with no blood. My period normally takes no time to attack. To thicken the plot when I had sex before all this, I was sooooooooo extremely wet, positions that normally hurt me were easy peasy like my insides had shifted around to fit him. I thought it was weird to be that wet, I mean I was a human slip & slide. And I refuse to test this soon, so that's not an option for me just yet. Do you all think I'm crazy or is this making sense to anyone else?