I was laboring for 10 hours at home

Essandre • First child so excited, I work and so does my fiance. Time is ticking and I can't wait, all the pains will be worth it when my son's finally born.
I was laboring for 10 hours at home. Went to the hospital at 1:30 am in the morning. Got sent home contractions were coming 2-3 minutes apart but I wasn't dilating quick enough only a centimeter. Angry and In pain I stayed at home labored for 10 hours. Contractions were 3-4 minutes apart kept getting closer together and longer. Afraid to get sent home again I managed the horrible strong contractions until I could not walk any or talk. Finally my fiance called the ambulance, they transported me to the hospital. The Nurse did a cervical exam to discover I was 3 centimeters. They let me labor a bit more as contractions became stronger. Finally at 4 centimeters I got an epidural. It helped so much did make me itchy though lol. Then my water broke I had lost my mucus plug those 10 hours I was laboring at home. Finally I started pushing with in 7 strong pushes my son was born. Was the greatest feeling ever. Got a few stitches but I think it was a great delivery over all he's got so much hair and look just like his mommy and daddy.