Quick rant

Kimberly🚮🚮😘 • Momma to Orion, Taurus, opinionated (sorry)

Stop having sex if you can't face the fact that you might be pregnant.

Seriously, nothing but abstinence is 100% so if you're going to have sex, then a pregnancy is always a possibility. No matter how effective your choice of protection.

I hate seeing women, well mostly young girls, freaking out that they may be pregnant, or thinking they're pregnant because of such and such, and then not knowing what to do.

It's ok to ask questions, especially here, so if you have a question about sex, Just ask. Yes it may sound dumb, but when you're 15 that's just what you do. If you don't ask, you'll never know.

Don't let boys, especially those still in high school, convince you that they know when to pull out, so you don't need condoms. Use them anyway. Yes, accidents happen, but you're more likely to get pregnant from him not pulling out on time than if he uses a condom like a responsible adult.

If you're sexually active, at least ask your parents if they'll consider birth control for you. If anything say that it's in case you ever end up in a situation where you might be glad you are on it. Some parents won't understand, many will though. Teenage hormones are crazy. I promise your parents went through them too, though they will probably not admit it.

I didn't mean to base this solely to young girls, but I feel like they don't have anyone there sometimes with the things I see them post. There's plenty of women who aren't teenagers anymore who are going through the same thing as well.

Some people might hate me for this, but I'm not really trying to piss people off, Just voicing an opinion. Which usually pisses people off.