Summer😒😒

Last summer I went to this beach house with a bunch of guys who invited more guys and it was fucking awesome. I got super drunk and btw I'm a virgin to everything... I've kissed a lot of guys and like shirtless together but nothing passed that. And there was this guy who came and he's in the navy oh my god the body on that man he was so hot the hottest one there by far. Like I said I was drunk and became very confident😂 everyone there knew I was a virgin except him and his other navy friends bc they never met us before. This one guy who came with us was trying to get with me so bad but he had a girlfriend? I wasn't interested I really honestly felt like he was a fly being annoying af while I was trying to get at the navy guy. Well the navy boy and I ended up hooking up, he was actually really sweet and didn't try anything but I was no joke ready to give up my virginity but he didn't even try. In the morning when I woke up he had this bomb ass omelet waiting for me and when we were all leaving he asked for my number. We were texting and as a few days went by we stopped. It's bc he found my insta realized I was only 16 and a junior in high school and somehow someone told him I was a virgin. The lesson here is not telling the full truth is still lying and don't give up your virginity to a random bc I'm so glad I didn't😂😂😂😂