Absolutely love my dr and hate my U/S tech

Mara
Not sure if I'm being overly sensitive but I dislike my ultrasound tech and unfortunately she's the only one at my dr office. She's not friendly and never smiles. She's honestly somewhat of a b*tch. The room is always super quiet and she doesn't say a word. I understand she sees babies every day and maybe she's tired of her job, but having that profession I feel like you need to have a warm heart and personality at all times. Be passionate about your profession. You're providing the first glimpses of baby to people who may be first time parents like myself or who may have waited years to conceive and are having a miracle baby... and I feel like you should feed into their excitement or at least pretend to. I'm super disappointed too because I still haven't had a profile pic of my baby and all the u/s images I have are not so great. I cherish them bc they are of my baby but having an u/s done by this women is no fun. I get so excited to see baby but then when I'm there and it's her, she totally kills the mood. Also she never explains anything. It's like bam bam bye! I do ask. I just wish she was more welcoming... But on another note, I absolutely love my dr!!!! He's the best! The complete opposite of not-so-friendly u/s lady. I love seeing him! His personality is so bubbly, he always provides good info and manages to make me smile every time. If it weren't for him, I'd be switching dr offices. So thank god for my dr and I'll pray for the u/s tech.