Swaddling/sleeping with parents (daycare transition)

Ko00021
Okay so I am going to just post this as a note to parents (because we have future and current daddy's on here too) about daycare transitions.  
So I plan to go back to work after 2-3 months we haven't decided how long but somewhere in that range.  It's just a fact of life for us and I would love to be at home with our LO when for longer but it's just not an option.  
In speaking with local day cares I realized all in my local area have a no swaddle policy for their care providers when it comes to their child care policies. I can see why if it's too tight something happens so on and so forth. In turn i point blank asked them is it common for an infant or young toddler who's been swaddled their entire life to aid in sleeping have difficulty sleeping. And in the 8 people I asked they said it makes nap times near impossible at the day cares with those specific children. So please consider that when you're making the choice to constantly  swaddle your child if you plan on using childcare. And ask your daycare if they swaddle or not. 
The second aspect of transitioning into day care I got advice on was skin to skin contact and sleeping with your child. If your child is unable to sleep by themselves without skin to skin contact it can be a Major issue for day cares due to the fact they will have the same issues when they begin. These children often make it impossible for providers to take care of other kids because they refuse to sleep unless being held. Please keep that in mind when raising your LO.  So try your hardest to not make them co dependent on that skin to skin contact for sleep. Especially because it makes it more stressful on them during that transition.  
Just thought I'd share. I know these are both ideal views of swaddling snd having a great a sleeper. But it's things to consider that I don't think we always do as parents. Infant/toddler transitions to daycare can be difficult enough why not try and give our LO all the tools to make it as stress free as possible.