Rant...

Just a little rant about small town living... While I do in fact love living in a small town there are so any down falls.. Such as health care! We have a small emergency room here in the very small Kentucky town I live in. People complain about it all the time. I have never had an issue with it but I have also never had severe emergency or sickness. Well last Thursday we took my husband there because his side was hurting and he thought he had pneumonia. Well we sat down there for hours and they came in after they did HUD blood work and chest x ray and said he was fine... Gave him some anti biotics for bronchitis and sent us home. Well 3 days ago he started coughing up blood. Of course he freaked out. He is a smoker so his first thought was lung cancer. Well we went to the doctor today and turns out he has in fact been walking around with pneumonia. And the doctor just used the x ray and blood results that the er took. It plainly showed he was positive for it! When the doctor today listened to him she said it was so bad that she didn't hear any AIT flow in his left lung!!! How stupid can someone be! To just let someone walk out with pneumonia and not even give them the right meds for it! I swear he didn't even look at the results! I'm so mad...