Parent(s) don't like bf/husband/partner?

Mica
I'm 30. My father passed away a little over a year ago. My Mom decided she didn't like my boyfriend of two yrs before even meeting him. All she knew was what I told her. Oldest of ten. Has two kids from previous relationship where she left to Guam where she's from with the boys while her dad was sick then didn't return as planned, moved on, etc. He supports the boys and gets them during summer. He's black and a little older (11 yrs). She's emailed me after I left the visit as they live in a different state saying how there's so many red flags, he's a loser, too much baggage (children) etc. Worried about me bringing anyone into my son's life. She must've been super stressed as this was my first real relationship interest since my divorce. My dad told me to stop stressing her out. They ended up meeting him on not greatest situations. Dad first as they came to my state...met at hotel. Was nice. My partner wanted to meet then even after seeing mom's nasty emails. Then both at hospital couple weeks later. Dad was find termimal. Mom was uninviting and cold. Michael visiteda coupletimes as he works at the hospital. After Dad's passing he flew my son up to be with me. She was all up in arms that he overnighted in their city and I didn't tell her. She thought he was just flying in and out. Like it matters? We weren't staying with her. She said he disgusts her and is an old man preying on a young vunerable girl. That my dead father isn't in support of relationship either. My father would have told me. He even asked about Michael on his death bed. He's told guys I've dated to stay the hell away from me, so he would tell me if he had an issue. I'm worried how she's going to take the pregnancy news...but I want to tell her befits announcing publicly/officially to others. I tend to stress easy and am a serial people pleaser. So standing up for our love is a huge deal. Other issue is we aren't married & she's very religious...so no matter who it would be with it wouldn't fly well regardless. Lord help me!