Confession: thoughts on gay marriage as a Christian

Ka

Okay before I start I just want you guys to know a little about me. I am a 13 year old girl soon to be 14 and I was raised in a Christian home. I very much consider myself a Christan.

I was raised in a house that said being gay was a sin. My parents are not homophobic and they do have many gay's friends. They taught me that it was wrong and that I shouldn't involve myself in those type of acts.

I've watched videos and talk to be who are in gay/lesb relationships but I don't feel that it is wrong. I'm okay with it and I don't find it wrong. I sometimes find myself crushing on girls but I'm worried and scared that I won't be loved by my family.

I'm OKAY with it but I'm scared to tell my family that I don't feel that it is wrong. When I'm around them I say that it's wrong but I feel bad afterwards. I think I'm 100% straight but sometimes I get scared and worried that I'm not.

I'm just worried that I'll get in trouble for my opinion. Do they have people going through the same thing as me? I'm really emotional and I want to tell them that I truly don't think it's wrong. I'm not saying I'm going to be bi/lesb/trans or anything I like.. I'm just saying I'm truly okay with it..