YouTube rant

I commented about 2 months ago on a YouTube video that I thought a guy in the video was attractive. That's it. My comment literally says "the guy in the purple shirt is attractive". One commenter told me his YouTube name. Then, 2 people told me to kill myself. This is probably silly but it made me emotional. I have struggled with depression since I was 13. And about a year ago (March 8, 2015) I did attempt suicide. Recently I was feeling so proud of myself for getting through everything I was going through last year. It made me so mad that someone would say that to me. I explained to one of them that they shouldn't say that because I did try to kill myself and it was hurtful. They called me an attention whore. That's where I lost my freaking mind. I haven't told anyone close to me about the attempt, not my family, friends, therapist, etc. This person repeatedly told me to "try harder" and again to kill myself. I reported their comments to YouTube yesterday and today I got an email back saying "We're unable to identify a violation of our community guidelines..." I was like "You've gotta be fucking kidding me" Now I don't know where to go from here. I noticed that the person was telling others on the same video to kill themselves and using the word "faggot" which I know is hateful to the gay community.Maybe it's because I'm a future mental health counselor, but I want to stop them from telling the wrong person to kill themselves. I also think that if they're only going to use their account to say hurtful things, then they don't deserve to have an account.