Pregnancy & eating habits?

My husband and I was to begin TTC, but he's concerned about my eating habits. I've always been a vegetarian, so I don't meat. I don't like vegetables or fruit. He says I live off of cheese, because everything I eat has cheese pretty much. Typically, the foods I eat everyday in rotation are special K cereal and milk, grilled cheese, French fries, Mac and cheese, mozzarella sticks, pizza, bean burritos, home cooked meals - my favorite - pinto beans, hominy, and fried potatoes, pasta without meat (mostaccoli). I don't really eat sweets, only when I'm on my period, I'll eat some m&ms or a candy bar. I do eat chips. I also eat cheese toast and peanut butter toast, or a pb&j. I could probably make myself eat fruit like bananas with peanut butter. But I can't eat salad or anything. Lettuce absolutely disgusts me. I gag anytime I get a bite of it in anything else. I drink plenty of water. If I take prenatals and maybe try to incorporate some fruit, do you think it would be healthy for me to conceive? My husband is just concerned. Obviously I want a healthy pregnancy. Do you think it would be okay to start TTC?