I need to talk to someone who understands.

Lorena • Had our baby girl! Ophelia Jean Rose came into the world Nov. 28, 2015!
My little girl is 3 1/2 months old. Perfect little girl. I love her. When I was 38w, my mom went into the hospital and after several issues had major strokes and was left a vegetable. I had my baby via c section at 42w. She was born Nov. 28, 2015. Dec. 26, I was able to go visit her (we lived in different states). But she had staph and other infections so my baby couldn't go in. I was a mess the whole time. My baby had colic and never slept. My husband didn't help and I couldn't get help from anyone. And then dealing with the anxiety and emotions of no longer having the ability to talk to my mom and ask for help was terrible. Well, on Jan. 30, she passed away. I was able to be at her side along with my cousins and dad. She met my daughter the day before she died.
But I still can't be happy like I used to. I'm always angry or sad and everything makes me cry. My husband says I need to get over it and move on and I'm doing it to myself. But I can't help but miss her. I am an only child. And now that I have a baby I want my mom even more. I have to cry when I'm alone so he won't get upset. I'm trying hard to get through it but I have a heavy heart and no one to talk to. My friends get awkward and quiet whenever I try to bring it up. And now I'm trying not to resent my husband who I thought I would be able to tell anything to but he gets upset when I try to.
 This is the only picture I have of my mom and baby. My mom is crying.