Scared possibly going crazy

Angel
December 30th was the worst day of our lives ... At 37 weeks i delivered my daughter Mia stillborn ... It has been so traumamtinc and the hardest time of my life .... Soon after my period stopped my boyfriend and I went back to having sex . Now i got my period feb 16 and it lasted about 5 days .. Since then I haven't got my period , I've taken two pregnancy tests about 3-4 weeks ago and they came out negative ... As weird as this sounds , idk why but I have this weird feeling that I might be pregnant . The main reason is because sometimes when I'm laying down I feel little flutters and it reminds me of how I felt when I was pregnant with Mia .. It's so hard to have tooth paste in my mouth because I gag so much or want to puke .. Also another thing that occurred when I was pregnant . I also had a dream that I was very far along and didn't know it ... I think I might just be going crazy... I'm going to grow the guts to go buy more pregnancy tests and take it today.... I haven't had my period yet this month but that doesn't concern me too much because I'm kind of used to my period being  all over the place .... Thought??? I'm probably just going crazy because I have taken two pregnancy tests about a week apart from each other and they were both negative . Is there a chance I could be pregnant right now?