Glow Responsible Disclosure Policy
We take the security of our systems seriously, and we value the security community. The responsible disclosure of security vulnerabilities helps us ensure the security and privacy of our users.
We require that all researchers:
- Make every effort to avoid privacy violations, degradation of user experience, disruption to production systems, and destruction of data during security testing;
- Perform research only within the scope set out below;
- Use the identified communication channels to report vulnerability information to us; and
- Keep information about any vulnerabilities you've discovered confidential between yourself and Glow until we've had 90 days to resolve the issue.
If you follow these guidelines when reporting an issue to us, we commit to:
- Not pursue or support any legal action related to your research;
- Work with you to understand and resolve the issue quickly, including an initial confirmation of your report within 72 hours of submission;
- Recognize your contribution on our Security Researcher Acknowledgements, if you are the first to report the issue and we make a code or configuration change based on the issue.
Vulnerability Categories We Encourage
We are primarily interested in hearing about the following vulnerability categories:
- Authentication or Authorization related issues
- Data Exposure
- SQL Injection
- Remote Code Execution
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Out of scope
In the interest of the safety of our users, staff, the Internet at large and you as a security researcher, the following test types are excluded from scope:
- Findings from physical testing such as office access (e.g. open doors, tailgating)
- Findings derived primarily from social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing)
- UI and UX bugs and spelling mistakes
- Network level Denial of Service (DoS/DDoS) vulnerabilities
Things we do not want to receive:
- Personally identifiable information (PII)
- Credit card holder data
How to report a security vulnerability?
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in one of our products please send it to us by emailing email@example.com. Please include the following details with your report:
- Description of the location and potential impact of the vulnerability;
- A detailed description of the steps required to reproduce the vulnerability; and
- Your name/handle and a link for recognition in our Security Research Acknowledgements.
If you'd like to encrypt the information, please use our PGP Key,
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- Version: Mailvelope v1.5.2 Comment: https://www.mailvelope.com xsBNBFgqsvgBCACh8F31k7it28oJs5AfoXvRMA0KzXj5jFhYhBXVhvgBYeKl w5nAfUFSqVq9ls9/IzLd6BYSU8VUdAMx+jzyURBdHYlKi26yum7c2g4Aq0Af iTBVAfjyYJ4+crnCVRakkKtyEu4bUaurgOCAtjDuldPFLQHTrx3eEaJb7jQB gh0eISMZBKnIaqFaG9UYsVkQ2W08GfgAxJTjpj4TnVkAcLP3OF4F32sU/9W7 zpPHoGpGu9BG9H7uIEdRNYuYO3OWWJ5M9j9RYC4KY1V+0/8awWrf/Jb49NjB JqAgrOehjuGo65ffJyq7aJb5CKeldXMaRqYhcB54++ROEzF1gbXUIJmNABEB AAHNKUdsb3cgU2VjdXJpdHkgVGVhbSA8c2VjdXJpdHlAZ2xvd2luZy5jb20+ wsB1BBABCAApBQJYKrL5BgsJCAcDAgkQsE02rSOFI2MEFQgCCgMWAgECGQEC GwMCHgEAADKxB/4qQKghsGnAtF+FI2AjfU65tj689hgy3zl/9xjs5ETN2PBa oTIsQBAup9/V7hKZqDowzqbMOWPZiN3cN5aG/A+BgKVaLATBrKkzZz3S7dZR GRg5uWP4Qm278pcX0qxu0DH1pIar4rOcrXXvQNlc8kne7BNEVfWT0VDJoyFb oR4jenEc4joTv1ITrDbMrrJRAonBkhgQvL2z4jqyM0L6u4R176BmtgaXRO3/ wQdZuQYVVXM5geYWXcliV5K+xp5kxiuTckJ0CzBW5TdQi+HvpPWBakuMChne pahBZBDeIVqNoIUnpqHRn+Nr5fI7PrPbB7Wstwt7cMsL/NPsQiSxMlivzsBN BFgqsvgBCAC6NhDf2WO/1/iU0YdgZ7KntZHGN6c18dbwFMwMzQy3ijaslvRq 4BhYj7kYLPzjN2kZt0Cg8puNYcWnko1S0mDhCOsUhoCPPvIFLShJOPbab5cy RLf2zTz1SIxLTOU8VE+vHDKQW4I5UAak98HMhfXl8gyBpDzIH0R95shkNoSV VudL79I29bj8CM64PR0hUJQhk866aJkfQKf2XBOMnW8s7pb2j0xSA6qiJYiE VL/pnpa87/llFhp35xr8CRDMS6u0PdLx3rjuHTAZm1SxENV7V1TS7Wctbkvy 4dIpCqWcefcc6hzm7pD0XAgDhLXzXsW/H/wKc6SdD9JiSQDJE1tdABEBAAHC wF8EGAEIABMFAlgqsvkJELBNNq0jhSNjAhsMAAAEfAf/Thg1zdtSdblIiUrS H//HhhXC4hZD7azfQZkyuVkiQpepbsjRYdttixevSJd6aZ+B9Geo51w8NBQr LgHLei+xB2vujfQwflDOGQn28iKhdVVmRlO5lO10zBuLP6bUrN/XFWZWfbxT gzXKAjaLAMeJrZdEaxnOUjhcJanrEQnuf3mNlISE/z3oH/PG3BrC7MZRc84P iAacgM3U8K5EFwOtaFvvkk4gHTFMW74f+qMLTJQA4jRamr9y4hDeJw42zH+p Zv4jZ/GxsiASL/zZ7KzbeW82P/sEH6gv27ZkjEtwieBfWnEppwb3glSUsrn2 3FLdOWUGjHC79etNjj3BvqSb9A== =lMYU -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Security Researcher Acknowledgements
Glow security team would like to thank the following individuals and organizations who have made glowing.com safer by responsibly disclosing security issues.