5 Facts about Sex and Fertility
Become as nerdy as you are sexy with these quick 5 facts!
1. A fulfilling sex life can bolster the immune system, improve blood flow, and help partners sleep better.
2. Studies show that female orgasm may help with sperm transport.
3. Sexual position has no correlation with becoming pregnant.
4. Scientists believe that an active sex life with a regular partner can keep you looking young.
5. A woman is born with all the eggs she’ll ever have.
A fertility treatment directoryLearn more
#5 is honestly a heart breaker. We have been trying for baby#2 for 2 years it's so sad to see my son grow up all alone he'll be 7 this year and no siblings. Hoping this is our year.