Would you leave your husband if......

My husband shows me hardly any attention. He has had some financial issues and I'm usually the positive person in the situation he had to file for Bankruptcy and I supported him through it emotionally and financially I even worked 3 jobs because he had to take a loa from his job because his license got suspended for taxes. I paid the lawyers fees and took care of the bills for three months before it all was sorted out during this time he completely lost touch with me and I him. I assumed he needed space because of his financial situation but I realized he is just a pessimist and it irritates the hell out of me. The smallest thing makes him so upset it's all very overwhelming! Someone could drive slow in front of him and it will litterally put him in a bad mood for 2 or more hours. We haven't had sex in almost 4 months and when I try to talk to him he gets angry and walks out. I cannot even ask for this man to take me out without there being a big fuss. I have to schedule sexy time and if he's not in the mood he might and this is a big MIGHT come back a few days later and ask if I want to have a quickie which means I get nothing out of it. I've tried counseling talking giving him space but I'm honestly ready for it to just be over. What do you guys think am I overreacting or should I be ready to pack my bags? Would you leave your husband if he wasn't intimate with you.