Twitchy

Lee • 👽👽👽
So does anyone else get really really shaky when their SO rubs their clit? Like my entire body tenses up and I move around and I can't control myself. My BF has to hold my down pretty much. I've never had an orgasm, and I always feel like things are building up and like maybe I'm getting there when my boyfriend gives me a handy, but then it just kind of feels way too intense and there's no release and it's almost like it's painful. He's pinned me down and done it even after I'm begging him to stop because it's too much. Or he'll go really slow and tell me gently to relax, which can help a little with the shaking at first, but eventually I can't control it. I know some involuntary shaking is normal, but like does your entire body move and tense and shake? I pretty much instinctually want to curl up or roll on my side or I'll lift my back off the bed until my legs give out. Is the CRAZY intensity and almost near pain thing (idk how to describe it better than that lol) normal? Is this all normal and I'm just not doing something once it feels like it's too much to just climax? I get conflicting info all the time and I'm so lost.