Can't let go

Marthaelena • 👶🏻
My boyfriend and I have been with each other since middle school. We are both in our 20's now. We had moved in together last year and for about a year everything was good but we broke up because of his anger issues and long story short after 6 months we got back together and we're trying to work on things but he's making it impossible for me, he made me quit my job just as I purchased my first brand new car, I have almost 1,000$ I have to pay a month and he told me he was going to take care of it. And today he flipped out on me and started calling me a bitch and that I was stupid and so forth over something sooo ridiculous. I know I sound crazy but I'm totally in love with  this guy! I can't explain it. He is so disrespectful and he constantly puts me down and totally drives me crazy!! But I can't let go. I feel so stuck. I gave up everything, my family, my job, my life for him and I feel so embarrassed of myself. I don't know what to do or how to feel because as soon as he calls I answer him so quickly