Can't Handle Him Anymore

So I am dealing with the biggest crisis of my life and it is slowly but surly killing me inside and making me want to throw myself off a bridge. 
I have been with this guy for a little over a year, we broke up for a few months because of his jealousy and the fact that all he ever did was shut me out and got back together but it has been just as terrible since we've been back together. We fight constantly and both of us are miserable. I have been crying so much it's ridiculous. And he tells me "we can work through it if you think our relationship is worth fighting for but if not you can just end it." But the problem is that it isn't that simple. My mother loves him more than me and he's the son she's never had and when we broke up the first time she took his side over mine and would only ever ask me about him. 
The problem is, we used to make each other so happy and he was the first guy to ever not hurt me or defile me. I'm so in love with him but is all this really worth it?? I feel like things have changed. I just don't know what to do😭😭 Should I work through it or should I try to end it because I really don't know what to do and I feel like I'm more unhappy with him than happy. I'm just afraid of some other dick hurting me. Please help me ladies. I don't know what else to do😭😭😭😭 

Vote below to see results!