Online Friends With Benefits...

Hey girls, I am feeling so down. 😔
Online over the past few months I've had a friends with benefits and some interest in meeting up with guys and stuff and it's caused me a lot of trouble because I've almost thrown my virginity down the toilet for someone who lives 4 hours away just because I had a strong connection to them (I've never even been kissed) and I've been hurting really badly due to the lack of care from these people.
I know 100% how they've played me but I can't help feeling really desolate now that they're gone. I know I need to understand that there is something better out there but I'm terrified that physically no one will compare to one of these guys. He had such attractive "parts" and I know that sounds odd but is it ever possible to feel so attracted to someone again after you've felt mesmerised by someone else?
I know I sound naive, but I feel so alone. So very, very unwanted by men that I know and this is how I started turning to these apps.
Please don't be hateful, any ideas on how to boost my confidence and get back to positivity? 🙌🏻