Sensitive about Size & Weight...

Shana
Hey ladies. I'm 26 weeks now and in the past few days I've had two separate people really hurt my feelings about my size. 
First time, I went to the hospital to register for a test (not baby related) and the older woman who writes your name down to tell you when someone can assist you tried to send me to the birthing center because she assumed I was checking in to deliver. When I told her I still had 14 weeks left she was beyond shocked and said I was so big she figured it was time. 
The second incident was yesterday. We went to do a walk through of our new house and the woman asked me how much longer I had till baby. I told her about 14 weeks and she said, "WOW!! You're gonna be HUGE! I figured you only had about 4 weeks left! You poor thing. You're so big already."
These are just two examples. I can't shake what these ladies have said and am honestly shocked that people aren't more sensitive to pregnant women especially when it comes to their changing bodies and weight! I'm feeling a bit down and borderline embarrassed that maybe I do look "huge".
Anyone else feeling like this? 😔