Still with the cramping!

Hannah

Still with the cramping, last night got so bad had to go to hospital felt like small contractions ! But doc thought was very bad period cramps. I just have never had any like that my entire life but whatever.

They are still there today.. With little tickles in tummy . I feel better in general sense but the pain is still there. No more implantation type bleeding though (started 3 days ago) last night no positive, but idk, I hope I get proven right !! And get to be like HA TOLD YOU BITCH . Just kidding, but not really .

I still don't understand why implantation would hurt THIS bad though. Pretty high pain tolerance for it to bother me this bad...I've read others accounts on it where they said they had pain around implantation days but part of me is like what if they are twins and the extra hormones are what is making my body freak out??

Can I add on way to hospital last night under a bridge I saw some picture of outer space (live in artsy town) with the words "triplet nebula" LOL LAUGHING NERVOUSLY