Gotta brag about my hubs

Lindsay • Married to a wonderful man! We got married April 4, 2015. We are now TTC #1 and we are super excited and very hopeful!
I had minor surgery yesterday (laparoscopic to see if I had endometriosis) he was AMAZING! He sat in the waiting room for 2 hours while I was in surgery and recovery. I wore absolutely no jewelry to the hospital- per their request. When we got home he helped me climb in bed and brought me my wedding ring- so silly to be over the moon about but it was so sweet! He waited on me hand and foot and laughed with me when I showed him how bloated I was (the use gas to push your tummy up so they can see what they need to see) and compared my bloat to my friend that is roughly 20 weeks pregnant. Today it's gone down. Still looking a little pregnant but not as much as yesterday. I was cleared to go back to work today- DUMB! I nanny and the kids are older so my job involves no lifting. My sweet hubby brought me pain meds and is picking me up from work since I can't drive while taking the narcotics. I take him for granted so much! I don't know what I would have done without him these past couple of days! ❤️❤️❤️