He's older than me

So he's like my older brother but he's so handsome that I've always had a crush on him but he just looked at me as a immature child , then we started flirting a little bit and now we kiss every time we see each other , he's close with my family because his parents and mine are old friends, so I get to see him a lot, he's 7 years older than me, I'm 15 and he's 22,I don't look my age so I think that's why he likes me, we know each other since I was like 5, but he was dating girls of his age, and you know... I guess pubeberty hited me hard (that's what my stepmom says lol), do you think he's way to old for me? I mean he can't be my dad because he's just 7 years older than me, and he also said that he doesn't want to do anything that I don'tfeel comfortable   with, and that he'll wait for me, if he doesn't wait then... YOLO 😂 but if he does then I'll be very happy because he's very sweet and I know him for about 10 years,and now that Im more grown he noticed me, do you think he's playing with me? And do you think the fact that he's an adult and I'm 15 is wrong? 
Oh and btw I'm asking anonymously because my mom has the same app and if she finds out she'll be like (you'll marry him when you're 21, but for now you need to focus on school) and she'll be telling me the same stuff every day, so yeah 😂, I'm not afraid of telling my mom because she knows that I like him but she always tells me that he looks at me as his lil sister and that I have to wait till I'm 21. Little did she know that he kisses me 😂