Down to 10 days

AMANDA
I feel like the last few weeks have been dragging by. I'm so excited and anxious to meet this little boy and he just doesn't seem ready to come. Last check was 3.5 cm, 50% and -1...Dr offered to scrape my membranes again but due to the amount of pain I was in after the first time I refused. She thinks I will go into labor on my own, but I feel like I'm stuck in a time warp and it won't happen. Ultrasound in the morning to do a growth check. Last check he was 7 lbs, hoping he is not much bigger as I do not want to struggle when it comes time to push.. I tried being active, morning around alot, cleaning, walking, ect. Nothing is helping. Guess when he's ready he will come. Though I will be given the option to be induced next week (39 wks) if I am still feeling very uncomfortable, and miserable but idk. I would like to go naturally. All I know is I'm ready to meet him and introduce his big brother (2yo) to his new baby brother... was thinking maybe with the full moon as his brother was born on a full moon, but not looking like it..oh well, guess I'll continue this waiting game..