skin tag? cyst? std?

I've noticed this hard bump near my vagina. it's not round, it's weird shaped and when I touch it, it almost feels like a scab. it doesn't hurt unless I pinch it, it's just weird. should I go to the gynecologist? I'm 19 and have only had sex with one guy, and he's clean. I made sure of it. HELP!!!!