...I just want to be happy with body

Brittany

Hey ladies!!!

Very stupid question, but need advice and answers. Please--

My bebe will be 2 months next week, I wanted to give him breastmilk for as long as I could. The first month I actually breastfed him and this second month I pumped... UNTIL I was prescribed the birth control pill and started my period and the breastmilk production completely disappeared.

----I decided... today.... that there is no point for me too take my prenatal since I am no longer breastfeeding. I think those help with the weight gain, so I have heard? -----

Pre-pregnancy weight I was 200... I am well proportioned between my height and all.

I gained about 44 lbs in pregnancy. I just stepped on the scale and it said 226 (mind you I am on my period and wearing a bunch of clothes because I live in Iowa).

I have never been big on working out and exercising. When I was in school I would avoid gym every chance I got! When it comes down to it I am very self conscious, especially to people I do not know! (I went to at least 5 different schools growing up).

My question is, what are simple exercises I can do (with my newborn, if possible)to help tighten and tone my stomach where I now have a legit muffin top. And my waist/hips and legs ????

Pleaseeeee, this Momma is in desperate help and advice!

I honestly just want to be happy with my body and myself and I want my fiancé to be happy with my body......