What would you do

So i have a bit of a problem and want to see what others would do. My family deductable was 7000$!!! We still owe 500$ i found out moday im pregnant. Ob wants me to come in 12/9 (id be 8 weeks) but that appointment will cost me 500$ and our deductable starts over 12/31. So my question is would you go and spend that money or wait 3 weeks until 1/2 (id be 11-12 weeks) and begin paying into new deductable ?