Words of encouragement needed

I am 26 years old and am expecting my first child begining of June. After a brief separation my ex and I have after a lot of thought, mistakes, and consideration have decided to give it another shot together. This is the absolute last thing my mom wants to see me do to the point where she is basically disowning me, she refuses to see me or speak to me other than that I now owe her money (it's money I had planned on paying back no matter what). My parents are divorced and I am not really close to my dad so he isn't really in the picture already. A small part of me is dying inside because I have lost my mom from my life for my relationship. Has anyone else been through something like this? Was it worth it? How did it work out for you?

Everyone is tearing me down and apart for me trying to do what I honestly believe is the best choice for me and my child. This even includes my ex and I going to counseling together to learn how to better communicate with each other and living separately from each other but in the same town. Right now I live 800 miles away close to my mom and will be moving back on Saturday.