Abusive tendencies? Yea

I'm 39 weeks pregnant... Deep asleep and my supposed fiance decided to drop me off at the house after we went to dinner and go for a ride in his truck without me. Even though I have been asking him for two weeks to take me out to get some air with him. Ok fine... He wants to go alone so be it. I go to bed. He comes back wakes me up by turning the light on. Takes the pillow im holding to help me sleep and throws it. I sleepily ask him why he has to be so freaking mean. He gets in bed. Rips the blanket from on me. Tucks it under his ass and laughs at me being cold. My whole body hurts and he's getting off on doing this shit to me. I told him he out of spite that he was being emotionally abusive and he said that's not abusive.  Then sits up and shadow punches  my face fast and hard like he's basically breaking my face in half. I instinctively cover my face and tell him to stop because it's scary. Plus I feel the wind from it and it's like he's millimeters from actually hitting me. He laughs and does it three or so more rounds. Then lays back. Starts making comments about having the bed all to himself and physically keeps me from having any blanket. The fan is on. I'm cold. I ask him what the hell am I supposed to cover myself with. He doesn't answer. I get up and mind you I struggle alittle. Once again im full term and have been on modified bed rest and my whole body freaking hurts. As I get to the edge of the bed he laughs at me struggling to get up and move and me hurting. Then lays there content and spreads out. I go to the bathroom to pee and cry. Wondering why I just got woken up out of a dead sleep full term prego carrying his child and he just did all of that to me. Self pitty episode. I come in the hallway to grab my sweatpants and try putting them on while standing there and he laughs at me again as I struggle alittle. I grab my stuff and head downstairs and he says where are you going. Really? You just basically took everything from me then made me cry not to mention woke me out of a deep sleep to do it all. I told him I need to lay down and apparently not going to be able to do so in my own bed. So I'm in the living room on the couch. He gets up turns the bedroom light out and contently goes to bed. Now you tell me... Abusive tendencies or not? Yea I think so.