Baby shower disappointment

Stephanie • Pregnant after trying for five years and a miscarriage a year and a half ago very happy....baby #2 ...
Well I'm due June 22 but from what it looks like I won't make it to June so Wichita means baby gianna will be here probably by the end of this month I have a feeling that my body just won't take it anymore my body is giving up.so this whole time I thought that I would actually would have a baby shower and I was very excited since I did not have one with my first my bf doesn't like talking about baby showers I really wanted to have one and I feel like I deserve it after all I have gone thru with this pregnancy and also after not being able to come out pregnant we waited almost 6 long years so I would think that I would have been having one and now that I could pop any minute I just know that I won't have one. a lot of my friends are pregnant and having 2 or 3 baby showers and some even had theirs already I get really jealous to top it off we have nothing for the baby and when I say nothing is nothing my bf doesn't even bother on asking what do we need to get so I would have expected having a baby shower since we have nothing and that would have helped us I'm just really sad and disappointed