I was married for 23 years and had 2 children

Tracey
I was married for 23 years and had 2 children. I have wanted more children especially within the past 5 years as the biological clock started ticking (I turned 41 this year) We finally ended the marriage over issues that came to light about 6 months ago. This is where my story begins. Through a chain of events I was reconnected with the man that has loved me since we were children he 13, I was 11. We found out that someone had intercepted a letter right before I had married the afore mentioned ex-husband that would have brought us together 25 years ago. I do not even have words to describe the simultaneous emotions of pain for the lost years and the purest love I've ever known. We have been inseparable for the past 3+ months not wanting to lose any more time. Ironically, in both of our previous marriages we were not using birth control with the thought "if it happened it happened" for years resulting in no pregnancies in either of our respective marriages. When we came together given the almost impossible odds to conceive naturally at our ages and both of our past histories of seeming infertility we chose not to use birth control. For two months our theories of age factors and past infertility seemed spot on. I found the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow App</a> to use it to start keeping a record of ovulation with the thought that if he and I ever wanted to get serious about having a baby we would need to be proactive possibly have to resort to fertility treatments and it would be a very long process - we do not have a lot of time either with respect to our ages. I started tracking the first month in February. On my most fertile days the chances of conception were barely 16%. March rolls around. I'm PMS'ing in the usual way but late 2 days. Then 3 days pass, 4 days. I had been under tremendous stress so still not worried about being late. I decided to get some cheap Dollar Store (yes I paid only a dollar for them) HPT just so I could see the negative results and ease my mind. Well that's not exactly what happened. 7 positive pregnancy tests later I'm still in complete denial and shock. But feeling more than blessed with an unbelievable miracle. The very first month I used the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow App</a> we got pregnant against ALL the odds.