Want to hop in?

Join our Community
Download Glow

Someone called me lucky today...

I work at a children's hospital. I love kids. I don't have any and there's a good chance I may never (because adoption is insane for single people). Anyway on break the new girl is pregnant and complaining 😳. She asked if I had kids and when I said no proceeded to tell me how lucky I am 🙄. Needless to say I was thankful break was over because that meant I got to get away from her! People can be so inconsiderate 😢.
Je
Posted at May 11, 2016 • 4 responses

Glow Pages: Recommendations for Women, by Women

Find fertility products, clinics, doctors

Ch
Posted at Feb 04, 2017
I had a 'friend' (who knows I've been Ttc for 2 years) ask me, "are you sure you really want a baby?" This was in the same sentence as, "have you considered IVF, adoption or surrogacy?" (Even though there's no longer a medical reason why I can't get pregnant naturally.) Some people are sooo mean and insensitive sometimes. It's not fair that horrible people like that can get pregnant so easily. 
Ev:  what an inconsiderate pig! sorry, but that's not cool, to say to you knowing what you are going through!
Am
Posted at May 12, 2016
Once someone asked me "Do you even like babies?" They have no idea.....I am sorry.
Je:  Aww I'm sorry :-(

Want to comment?