Prom issues?!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ค

So I consider my self a good girl, conservative, dosnt sleep around with guys(not that I have a problem with people who do it just my choice not too do that) I have that girl next door look, but for prom I did decide to go a little sexy, get out of my comfort zone, a lot of people said I looked pretty sexy, they didn't know that side of me, and being a group of friends last big days together I did dance alot(duty dancing most of the time) and a lot of people have me dirty looks , everyone was dirty dancing! And people started saying things like oh she's getting fucked, she's easy , stuff like that , I guess my prom date believed them!! (Supposedly he's supposed to be a good friend!) but he asked if ย I wanted to go eat I said yea because I was hungry, I texted my parents I was going to be later than expected they said it was fine they understand its prom, (usually my parents are super strict) instead of going to eat he drives out to the country (middle of no were) begins grabbing me and kissing and it all happened so fast I was thinking he is really cute I kind of have a crush on him, mabe we can just kiss, but he whips out his dick and try's putting it inside ! I was like no, I'm a virgin, he said, that's even better babe I pushed him off me and we were silent the entire way till he dropped me off, the week after I get to school and I have all kinds of people telling me they've been hearing I had sex with him !๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™