Hubby gonna miss the big day by 4 effing days!!!

Jess • ✨Married to my knight!! I have two perfect little boys one is 6 the other brand spankin new!!! THIS is happiness!!!!!!
Just need to get this off my chest!! Not a question or anything just panic and worry and hormones I guess....
My husband is a private contractor stationed in Iraq. His contract says 105 days there at a time. Not too bad compared with his army deployments. Well here comes my panic! We scheduled our c-section today and the only day that is possible Is the 6th of June. So 39 weeks. My husband gets back on the 10th!!!! We can't schedule for the week after because my doc is worried I won't even make it to the 6th as it is! But if I do make it that far we can't do it any other day that week because as far as scheduled ones go they're full up. And they have to leave room for any emergencies. Ok that part totally understand! My first was an emergency! I'm freaking out because he's not gonna be there!!!! We had a plan damn it!!!! He can't come home a couple days early either because it'd breach his contract. He's trying anyway but I'm not too hopeful that they'll let him. Ugh!! 4 effing days!!!! 4!!!!!!! 
And I'm not sure why I sorta feel less panicked if I go into labor early. It's not like anything changes. Maybe it's just the 4 days thing? Idk....just UGH!!!!!!!!!